While warmer weather heralds a move into early summer, it also heralds the graduation of thousands of seniors across the US. Here are some etiquette tips to ensure that everyone’s graduation goes smoothly:
* Help ushers do their jobs by seating yourself wherever you like and ignoring their pleas to move from reserved areas
* Avoid feeding small children and babies to ensure that you have an easy way of calming them halfway through the ceremony when they start crying
* Remember that you are responsible for taking pictures of every moment of graduation- even if that means taking a selfie on stage
* Make sure to shout at an obnoxiously loud volume to any relatives you might see during the ceremony and speeches
* Before you leave, be sure to accost a very important administrator or professor who you have never met or spoken to in order to get a photo with this titan of paperwork.