You FOOL. You may think you know how to cut mangoes, but I’m telling you you’re straight wrong. I have plenty of Internet videos to back me up.
Guess what else? You’ve been cutting avocados wrong, too. That’s right. Your guacamole is a damn lie.
Here are some other life-changing disappointments for you:
- You don’t peel potatoes like that. What, were you raised in a barn?
- Everything you think you know about the alphabet is incorrect.
- Columbus actually sailed the ocean blue in 1493 so your little rhyme is irrelevant
- You’re supposed to eat PB&J with a fork and knife, you heathen
- Same with pizza
- Broccoli is just a vegetable, not a small tree as you’d like to think
- Also, you’ve been cutting broccoli wrong your whole life